Translate

Thursday 6 April 2017

Panda's European Odyssey Travel Itinerary: France, Spain, Portugal and Morocco

Hello From a Parisian Hostel!

I know the last you read I'm just finishing off my travels across Canada, but in fact I'm actually over in Europe I've just finished my month across the UK and Ireland and am now sitting in a hostel in Paris. I have yet to post my itinerary for the current leg of the Odyssey and I could use some help with finding cool people to meet up and train with, so here it is!


DATE                                 CITY                                    GYM(S)

April 6-11                            Paris France                          RNK Paris/ SACAMP
                                          Paris France                          GF Team
Travel Day 11 April
April 11-16                          Barcelona Spain                     Templum BCN
Travel Day 16 April
April 16-22                          Madrid Spain                         ROJJ team Madrid
Travel Day 22 April
April 22-26                          Porto Portugal                        Focus Jiu-JItsu
Travel Day 26 April
April 26-30                          Lisbon Portugal                      Brasa Damian Maia
                                          Lisbon Portugal                      Royce Gracie Academy
                                          Lisbon Portugal                      Fight Club
Travel Day 30 April
April 30-May 4                     Malaga Spain                         Rillion Gracie BJJ Malaga
Travel Day 4 May
May 4-10                            Rabat Morocco                       AOS
                                          Rabat, Morocco                      Temura Fight Gym
Travel Day 10 May
May 10-15                           Casablanca Morocco               Equipe Elite
Travel Day 15 May
May 15-21                           Marrakech Morocco               Marrakech Fight Club
Travel Day 21 May
May 21-?? Italy

As usual, the cities and the dates I will be visiting them are set but the clubs are all up in the air, more can be added or some can change depending on scheduling. If you're around let's meet up, if you know of anyone in the cities I have listed that I should meet up with or gyms I should drop by send me their contact information!

Another Panda Sighting!

With the Canadian Odyssey coming to a close (one more article left!) and me now with an impressive list of clubs I've traveled to and train at, as well as countless adventures and new friends, it was time to write about it to BJJ Globetrotters. We had an interview via e-mail as I was on the last few stops of Canada and it's finally out for all of you to read! I and truly honoured to have an interview on the BJJ Globetrotters mailing list, along side all the awesome people I read about and look forward to meeting. Enough of talking about it, here it is:BJJ Globetrotters April 2017 Newsletter   
I find it's suiting that article my interview is featured in also features a gym from Heidelberg Germany, the same place I will attending my first BJJ Globetrotters camp at the end of August.


That's it for now, thanks for the help, I hope to meet a lot more of you as I travel across Europe and for those reading all my adventures I'll have the last Canadian Odyssey post out in a day or so.

Until next time, see you on the mats!
OSSS!!

WAYS TO SUPPORT PANDA'S ODYSSEY!

Sign up to the Panda's Odyssey Patreon Account.
Buy Panda's Odyssey Patches at The Gi Hive.
Buy the Panda's Odyssey T-shirt.
Follow me and other traveling Jiu-Jitsueros at the BJJ Globetrotters blog section.

No comments:

Post a Comment