Translate

Sunday 20 August 2017

New Panda Videos!

Hello All My Pandamaniacs!

I have some cool news to share with you all! I posted earlier about how I wanted to buy a new camera so I could shoot more videos to better document and share my adventures with you, and I even showed off the first walking tour video I made to give you a bit of an idea of what I wanted to start doing. Now I'm happy to day after my last visit to Iasi Romania I have some new videos to show off!

The City Tour Videos

I made another city tour video, this one way more in depth this time. The video is 20 minutes long and I explain some of the sites as I check them out as well as left links for them in the information section in the video on my Youtube Channel. I have posted it below, check it out and let me know what you think, feel free to give me advise on how to make it better, thanks!


These videos are in the new section titled 'Panda's Odyssey City Tours' on my YouTube channel.

The Training Videos

Another new video that I made and want to continue to make, with the club's permissions of course, is training videos. I tapped my training sessions with the club Absoluto BJJ Iasi (you'll have to wait for the blog post on Romania for more about them) and cut them up and mixed clips together in a time sped video. This gives you a taste of training there with them and an idea of mt experiences training with them. I hope to be able to make more of these videos with the clubs I visit and I hope you like the video too!


These videos are in the new section titled 'Panda's Odyssey @' on my YouTube Channel.

Another video type that I want to start doing, and really should have started from the beginning, is getting the instructors to do an technique for the channel, call it 'Panda's Feature Technique' and post videos from different clubs showing off a technique. I haven't shot one yet but the idea is I'll set up a camera on a tripod and the instructor either does technique with me or on another student and once they've explained it I then attempt it myself and they can correct as needed. That way not only do you see the instructional but also any mistakes or problems someone first attempting the technique might have and how to fix them. Once I tape my these videos I'll be sharing them around for sure, so be on the lookout for that added feature on my YouTube channel.

Help Support The Odyssey! 

Like I mentioned in the earlier post with the Moldova City Tour video these new features come with new expenses, I picked up a new camera for better picture and also had to buy an editing program so I had make the videos (YouTube is great so you can only do so much with their tools) So to help out with costs making the new videos I'm promoting my Teespring Strontfront and my Patreon Crowdfund in hopes people will help support the Odyssey and I can make lots more of these videos. 

Panda's Jiu-Jitsu Store

As I posted before I have a collection of designs I've made on Teespring to promote the site and the Odyssey and help out a bit with the costs. There's a few different designs on a number of different tops, with more designs on the way (It's a slow process doing all this on my own). Each shirt sold send s few dollars towards my expenses and helping with the Odyssey. Not only do you help me continue to bring you awesome videos and stories of my adventures around the world but you also get an awesome Panda shirt too!   



Head to Panda's Jiu-Jitsu Store on Teespring now!

Panda's Patreon Account

Maybe you have all the Panda shirts you want, or maybe those shirts aren't your thing and you'd like to help in other ways, my Patreon account is another great option to help me out on my adventures! Patreon, for those unfamiliar with it, is a crowdfunding site, but it's not like other sites where you just invest a large lump sum to help out, instead Patreon is designed to pay small amounts monthly so that it's easier for you to support your favourite artists and more consistent of a support for them. You can help support with as low as $1 a month, or if you want to sponsor and get your business name/logo on my blogs and videos you can subscribe to much larger amounts. Larger supports brings larger showings of thanks, I'm still adding more features on how to show my gratitude to everyone that supports, I'm open to options for that. For what equals out to pocket change or buying me a coffee once a month you're helping me continue this dream of traveling the world, going on adventures and bring all those stories back to you, now in new video formats!


Head to the Panda's Odyssey Patreon Crowdfund now!

Thanks for any support, even if it's just sharing my blogs or videos to your friends, every little bit helps out the Odyssey.

Until next time,
see you on the mats!
OSSS!!

WAYS TO SUPPORT PANDA'S ODYSSEY!
Sign up to the Panda's Odyssey Patreon Account.
Buy Panda's Odyssey Patches at The Gi Hive.
Buy a shirt at Panda's Jiu-Jitsu Store.
Follow me and other traveling Jiu-Jitsueros at the BJJ Globetrotters blog section.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
Check out my full photo albums for each article at my Flickr account.
Add me and follow along on most social media @pandasodyssey

No comments:

Post a Comment